01 02 03 The Princess and The Pickle: Snap Slappers - Pimp My Pony 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Snap Slappers - Pimp My Pony

34

Only a few days until Christmas and I have somehow managed to pick the most non-festive photo ever for this weeks Snap Slappers challenge!  The original (above) was taken back in the Summer (as you can tell by the lovely sunshine!), in the New Forest.  This gorgeous New Forest pony decided to strike the perfect pose just as I reached for the camera.  But, not content with it being a lovely picture to start with, I just had to pimp it up a bit into this magical creature, all in the name of Snap Slappers…


The Princess has already placed an order with Santa Claus for a canvas print of this!    

Five Go Blogging Snap Slappers

Don't forget to visit all the other Snap Slappers via Five Go Blogging and if you missed my previous edits you can find them here:

Snap Slappers - Rudolph in the snow
Snap Slappers - The Princess and the magical toadstool
Snap Slappers - The Princess, The Pickle and The Penguins!
Snap Slappers - The Fairy Princess and Pickle the Magic Dragon
Snap Slappers - Gooified Trees and Melting Bubbles 
35 36 37 38