01 02 03 The Princess and The Pickle: Snap Slappers - Rudolph in the snow 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Snap Slappers - Rudolph in the snow

34
 
I love taking photos, but my favourite bit is editing them - I can sit at the computer for hours (literally hours) playing with the different effects.  So when I heard about Five Go Blogging's Snap Slappers Blog Hop (try saying that after a few drinks) I just had to join in!

Here's the original photo, taken back in the summer, on the Burley Deer Safari, in the New Forest.  I used the photo editing site Picnik to create a dark border, add a glowing red nose and transform it into a magical snowy scene!   

If you like this, why not go and visit all the other blogs in the blog hop, or even join in yourself?  Click the badge below to be virtually transported over to Five Go Blogging's Snap Slappers page....




Five Go Blogging Snap Slappers
35 36 37 38