01 02 03 The Princess and The Pickle: The Gallery - My Photography Resolution 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Gallery - My Photography Resolution

34



This time last year I wouldn't have thought this was a very good photo.  This is The Princess' first thing in the morning look, hair not brushed, still looking half asleep.




Tara at Sticky Fingers has asked us to think about our photography resolutions and mine is to make the most of every photo I take.  I have so many family photos on my computer and on CDs, etc, but it's only recently that I've started enhancing them, printing them, blogging about them, etc.  It will be lovely to look back at all the pictures from over the years as my children grow up and this one could have easily ended up on a CD, gathering dust, but now it's definately one for the wall...


35 36 37 38